This programme is still available under Covid-19 Protection Framework – RED. For bookings, please ring 09 373 0800.
Come sailing with us and earn your sailor’s tattoo by mastering traditional knot skills.
Back on land, craft your own sailor’s knot bracelet and dive into thrilling stories of the seven seas!
On-land Activities Only | 10am - 4pm | $5 per child
No bookings necessary, final entry at 3pm.
1-Hour Sailing + On-land Activity | Tues - Sun | $15 per child, adults from $26
Spaces are limited, so book now!
Important Information Regarding Heritage Sailings:
Adult passengers and groups under 10 people (excluding schools), must follow supervising adult to children ratio below when going on a heritage sailing:
- 1 adult to every child aged 5 or under
- 1 adult to every 5 children, school year 1-8
- 1 adult to every 10 children, school year 9-13
What you need bring:
- No prior sailing knowledge is required, just a can-do attitude
- A water bottle
- Closed in, flat, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Sun hat/cap
- Warm jacket
A museum life jacket will be issued to all children 14 years and under, adult life jackets are also available.