January School Holiday Activities
January School Holiday Activities: Journey to the Bottom of the Sea
14 - 25 January 2019
Activities run from 10am -1.30pm during weekdays
Children's show starts at 10:30am and 12:15pm during weekdays
$5 per child (sailing priced separately)
Join us for January school holiday activities as we take tamariki on a voyage under the sea!
- Our daily interactive children's shows will take you on an underwater adventure with fun and quirky characters
- The craft station will keep families entertained with sea creature hat making.
- Bang! See the daily cannon fire at midday from the concourse.
- Get out on the water and jump on one of our daily sailings on Ted Ashby.
Ted Ashby sails at 11.30am and 1.30pm, Tuesday - Sunday, and is wheelchair accessible.
Activities are most suitable for ages 4–10. Sailings subject to weather and availability.
Museum entry is FREE for all Auckland region residents. Proof of residency is required.
- Residents of the Auckland region can visit the Maritime Museum galleries for free if they provide proof of address on arrival
- Children: 5-14 years old (4 years and under are free)
- Family Pass = 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children
Our staff are passionate about making the Museum accessible for all people.
Click here for further information