Name/TitlePhotograph: The opening of Princes Wharf, 12 May 1924.
About this ObjectPhotograph Album No. 42 Auckland Harbour Board: Engineers Album, page 14. N15. The opening of Princes Wharf, 12 May 1924.
Medium and MaterialsBlack and White Print
Inscription and MarksPhotograph captioned in white ink on album page: "N15 Opening of wharf 12.5.24", Annotation
CollectionAuckland Harbour Board
Copyright LicenceAll rights reserved